Friday, June 6, 2008

More Changes??

"Lets move to New York."
"Really?"
"Yeah you're like the only straight guy I could live with."
"Sure why not."

So we're contemplating moving out to NYC together. It'll take time to plan it out and look for jobs and such. This could be something pretty interesting. I've found a few jobs that I'll be applying for with different government agencies. This is all speculation at this point but we're gonna see what we can do to make it a reality.

So it may be me, Lisa and Theary all living together. There are many pro's and con's involved so we're going to try and take the time to see if this is a good potential move for us all.

I have loved NYC from the first time I ever walked around. It would be great to live there even if only for a little while.

No comments: